|About the College|
- Tolerance and peaceful coexistence.
- Regard for the elderly.
- Respect for Indian culture.
- Respect for honesty, integrity, and cleanliness
- Promotion of peace, harmony and brotherhood.
- Nourish a deep faith in God.
- Relentlessly search for truth and justice.
- Think creatively and courageously face the challenges of life.
- Respect other faiths and foster religious harmony.
- Respect the rights of every individual.
- Cherish fidelity to their duties and responsibilities.
- Love their neighbor, irrespective of status, caste, and creed, and live in peace and harmony.
- Set themselves free from socio-economic, religious, caste and gender prejudices and act as catalysts of social change.
- Protect, preserve and judiciously use the resources of the earth for the welfare of all.
- Be willing to forgive and forget the wrongs done to them.
- Be committed to selfless service of the economically, socially, psychologically and spiritually deprived, especially women.
- Be loyal to their country, prepare themselves to take leadership roles for the good of the country and of the society.